Here in West Windsor Township, NJ, you never know what winter will bring. So when temperatures plummet, residents rely on their furnaces to keep them comfortable and safe. At Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling, we know how important having a warm climate indoors during winter is, which is why we offer 24-hour furnace repair when your system fails. Put our number on your refrigerator and call when you need heater help.
Wondering what others think about our service? Check out our customer reviews to find out.
Our 24 Hour Heating Repair Service
The average furnace operates reliably for years; however, sometimes systems break down either because they’re not maintained, or they’re at the end of their useful life. Having indoor heat is vital during the cold months, so when your system has trouble, it’s helpful to know you have a furnace contractor standing by ready to help 24/7. Below are the most common heating emergencies and when you need to call for emergency help.
- No Hot Air: If the furnace doesn’t put out hot air or if the air isn’t as hot as it used to be, call for help to restore your comfort.
- Odd Noises: Any time your furnace makes loud noises like grinding or squealing, it’s a sign something is wrong, and ignoring it will likely make it worse.
- Strange Odors: If you smell smoke or any other unusual odors coming out of the furnace, call a professional for an inspection.
- Electrical Issues: Does your breaker trip or the lights flicker when your furnace kicks on? If so, there’s an electrical problem that needs immediate attention.
Our technicians are ready to assist West Windsor Township residents with heater repairs, no matter the time of day.
Telltale Signs That You Must Replace Your Furnace
Every West Windsor Township, NJ, resident knows how unpredictable fall and winter weather can be. Whether it’s a cold, rainy day, or a snowstorm, people here depend on their heaters to maintain a warm, comfortable environment in the home. The last thing you want is for your heater to fail when you need it most, so be on the lookout for these signs that your heater is failing and that you need a new furnace installation.
- Age: Check the age of your furnace. If you’re like most homeowners, the furnace you have now was in place when you bought your home, which means it could be at the end of its useful life. The average heater lasts from 15-20 years, so if yours is in that range, consider replacing it.
- A Rise in Your Energy Bill: If you notice a sudden spike in your heating bill, it may be that your furnace is losing efficiency.
- The Buildup of Dirt, Dust, Soot & Rust: Do you notice more dust, dander, and soot in the house? If so, it could be a failing furnace that’s to blame.
- Uneven Heating: If you notice the heat is inconsistent from room to room, it could be that the furnace is having trouble pushing heat evenly through the house.
- Damage: If you notice cracks developing around the furnace, it’s time to get a new one.
- Repair Frequency: Look back at how often you’ve repaired your furnace. If it’s every year or two, call to find out about getting a replacement.
Are you looking for financing options? Contact us for assistance.
How to Maintain a Furnace?
No one likes the thought of replacing a furnace, but sooner or later, you’ll have to do it. However, you can extend your furnace’s life to the maximum if you perform routine maintenance.
- Clean or replace the filters at least once a month.
- Make sure the ducts are clean.
- Check the vents for obstructions.
- Reduce your heating load by adding insulation and sealing leaks.
- Call a contractor and ask about their furnace maintenance service.