Start Fresh Program
Start Fresh and Save Money With a New Furnace
When You Purchase by February 29!
Start the new year off right by replacing your old, unreliable furnace. With the launch of our new Start Fresh Program, the timing has never been better to upgrade your system!
During the months of January and February, we’re offering cash back in your pocket on every full system installation. When you purchase your full system in January or February, we’ll write you a check for up to $1500!
Upgrading your system to a Bryant Evolution High-Efficiency System is guaranteed to add more comfort to your home and decrease your energy bills by up to 40 percent. Plus, when you take advantage of our 0% Financing for up to 72 months, you can enjoy all the benefits of a new system for lower than $250 a month!
Call us today at 609-371-4822 to set up your FREE, no obligations estimate to replace your system, and see how much you can save! Don’t wait for a breakdown; call us today to guarantee you stay safe and warm this winter.
Looking for more reasons to replace? Here are 15 reasons you should consider setting up a free appointment today:
- Prevent Carbon Monoxide (CO) Leaks. Older furnaces have a high potential for carbon monoxide leaks. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that approximately 50,000 people are taken to the emergency room and 430 people die from accidental CO poisoning annually.
- Save Money on Your Utility Bills. Heating your home makes up about 42 percent of your utility bill in the winter, and heating and cooling needs in general account for nearly 50 percent of your annual energy costs. Upgrading to a new high-efficiency system can save you about 30 percent on your energy bill each month.
- Low Monthly Payments. When you upgrade your system and take advantage of Conway Comfort’s 0% Financing for up to 72 Months, you can enjoy all the benefits of a new system for less than $250 a month while lowering utility bills by up to 40 percent.
- You’ll Receive a 10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty. Every new system comes with a 10-year parts warranty from the manufacturer. To sweeten the deal, Conway Comfort offers a 10-year labor warranty as long as your system is properly maintained.
- Your System Is Nearing the End of Its Life Expectancy. The average gas furnace lasts about 15 to 20 years. The average air conditioner lasts 10 to 15 years. If your equipment is getting older, it’s time to think about replacing before a breakdown.
- Quieter Operation. Systems tend to get noisier with age, and noisy equipment could be a sign that one of the system components is going bad. Plus, new systems on the market are designed to be quieter than your older model!
- R-22 Refrigerant Is Being Phased Out. Older air conditioning systems use a type of refrigerant that is no longer being produced due to government regulations to protect the environment. Beginning in 2020, only recycled and reclaimed R-22 refrigerant can be used to service equipment manufactured prior to 2010, causing prices to skyrocket.
- Rid Your Home of Hot and Cold Spots. Aging systems tend to become more inefficient with time. Upgrading your system will enhance your comfort by providing more even heating and cooling.
- You’ll Help the Environment. Newer systems have a lower carbon footprint to limit the amount of greenhouse gas emissions coming from your equipment.
- Your Ducts Are Hurting Your Efficiency. If your ducts are not properly sealed and insulated, you could be paying up to 20 percent more on your energy bills.
- HVAC Repairs Are Costly. The average heating repair is between $400 and $600, and the average air conditioning repair is around $500. Stop throwing money away on your aging equipment!
- Enjoy a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. At Conway Comfort, we stand behind our work. On every installation, the work we provide is backed by our Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
- Put an End to Constantly Running Systems. As your equipment ages, it has to work harder to heat and cool your home. The more your system runs, the higher your energy bills.
- Gain Peace of Mind. Don’t risk a breakdown in the dead of winter or the heat of the summer. Your new system will give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy the changing seasons.
- Installation Mistakes Could Be Costing You Money. Installation mistakes are proven to reduce HVAC efficiency by up to 30 percent. Our technicians are highly trained on proper procedures and regulations to make sure your installation is top notch.
Need HVAC Service?
Call Us at 609-371-4822
- or -