A heating emergency requires a quick response to restore function to your furnace and comfort to your family, particularly during the coldest months of the year. That’s why Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling proudly offers 24/7 emergency support for those times when waiting isn’t an option. Call us when you need fast, expert furnace repair.
Check out our specials for money-saving deals.
When to Call a Heating Repair Company?
Not every heating issue requires an immediate response. However, sometimes, the longer you let a small problem go without repair, the worse it gets until you have a total system failure. Here are the most common reasons Robbinsville Township, NJ, residents call for heater repair.
- The furnace quickly cycles on and off.
- The furnace doesn’t produce consistent temperatures from room to room.
- You can’t get the desired temperature.
- The furnace makes loud sounds like banging or squealing.
- The airflow coming out of the furnace is weak.
- The system won’t come on or won’t shut off.
While not all of these issues constitute an emergency, Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling in Robbinsville Township is just a phone call away for minor repairs or emergency service.
A Well-Maintained Heater Is a Happy Heater!
Your furnace is a complex machine made of many parts that must work together for it to heat your home effectively and efficiently. Like any other machine, it’s wise to perform routine maintenance on your heater to ensure reliable function and to reduce the chance of catastrophic failure. Below are a few tips to keep your furnace running well.
- Clean the Air Filter: Dirty air filters block the airflow, which causes the machine to work harder and can lead to premature failure.
- Clean the Ducts: Like the filter, dirty ductwork impedes airflow and creates stress on the system.
- Reduce Your Heating Load: By beefing up insulation and sealing leaks, you can reduce the work your furnace has to do to heat your home, which extends its life.
- Call for Help: The best way to keep your furnace running well is to call a professional furnace contractor for their furnace maintenance service.
Find out if we’re the right heating repair company for you by checking out our Robbinsville Township customer reviews.
When to Consider a Heating Replacement?
We understand that you don’t want to think about installing a new heater. It’s expensive and a hassle. However, like any machine, the heater has a limited lifespan, no matter how well you maintain it.
The first thing to consider is the age of your system. A furnace usually lasts about 15-20 years, so if you’re in that timeframe or beyond, consider upgrading. Also, if your heating bills are rising, it could be that your furnace has lost efficiency throughout the years. Getting a new model means heating your home for less money. Lastly, if you’ve been repairing your furnace at least once a year, think about putting that money towards a more reliable unit.