Sometimes, an air conditioner gives fair warning that it’s about to fail, while other times, it’s a complete shock when it happens. When the temperature rises and your air conditioner fails to provide the comfort you desire, call on Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling here in South Brunswick.
Don’t take our word for it. Read our customer reviews to find out what others think of our performance and then contact us for an appointment.
Our Emergency AC Service
An air conditioner emergency requires a fast response to get the system working again and restore your family’s comfort. During the hot summer months, it’s not uncommon for some South Brunswick, NJ, residents to experience total system failure, which causes household temperatures to rise quickly. If your AC stops working or if it’s not supplying the cold air you need to be comfortable, Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling has techs standing by 24/7 to assist you. Call our pros when you need AC repair.
Symptoms of a Failing Air Conditioner
Nobody wants their air conditioner to fail, especially during the hottest days in summer. However, for many residents, their air conditioners give out at the least convenient times. You can prevent total system failure if you notice the warning signs your AC gives you that it’s in bad shape. Here’s what to watch for:
- Weak airflow.
- Air isn’t as cold as it used to be.
- The air conditioner quickly cycles on and off.
- You notice foul odors coming out of the system.
- You hear strange noises like popping or squealing.
Calling a professional AC contractor at the first sign of trouble reduces the chance that you’ll experience total system shutdown.
We have financing options to help you with that repair or installation. Contact us in South Brunswick to find out more!
Why AC Maintenance Is Crucial?
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and it’s especially true when it comes to your air conditioner. Regular maintenance keeps your system running efficiently and allows you to catch and fix small problems before they develop into larger ones down the road. So here are a few things you can do to keep your AC running its best.
- Change or Clean the Filter: Dirty air filters block the flow of air, which makes your AC work harder, and contributes to a shorter lifespan.
- Check the Condensate Drain: Check the condensate drain for clogs and clean it if needed.
- Clean the Coils: The air conditioner coils assist in pulling heat out of the air, which makes your home cool. Dirty coils mean they’re less efficient at doing their job, which means your house won’t get as cool as you like.
- Straighten Bent Fins: Bent fins also mean poor airflow, so use a fin comb to straighten any that are bent.
- Call a Pro: Call a professional AC contractor at least once a year for their AC maintenance services.