As summer approaches and the temperatures begin heading up, you want to be sure your air conditioner is ready to keep you and your family comfortable for the hot months ahead. Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive AC services in Bordentown to help you keep your cool all summer long. Whether it’s routine AC maintenance or 24-hour air conditioner repair, you can count on us to be there when you call.
Check out what your friends and neighbors in Bordentown think about our AC service by reading our customer testimonials and then call for an appointment.
When You Need Emergency AC Service?
There’s no telling how hot it can get here in Bordentown, NJ, during summer. Still, when temperatures begin to rise, residents run their air conditioners over time to maintain a cool inside climate. That hard work sometimes pushes older systems to their breaking point, and they shut down, leaving the family to swelter. Fortunately, Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling offers 24-hour air conditioner repair. Our techs are standing by day and night, ready to assist you in your time of need. When you need an emergency AC service, give us a call and we’ll be there for you.
FIve Signs That You Need AC Repair
To avoid an air conditioner breakdown during the hot summer months, it’s helpful to watch for warning signs that your system may be in bad shape. If you see any of the following symptoms, call Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling for an air conditioner tune-up.
- Warm Air: If you feel warm air coming out of the vents, check the thermostat and make sure it’s in cooling mode, then set it lower than your current temperature. If you still feel warm air, it could be a bad compressor.
- Weak Airflow: Weak airflow is a sign that your system isn’t running efficiently or that you possibly have a blockage in the ductwork. When airflow is restricted, the AC works harder, which reduces its lifespan.
- Frequent Cycling: No matter the weather, your air conditioner should go through regular cooling cycles; however, if you notice frequent cycling or short cycling, call an AC contractor to find out what the problem is.
- High Humidity: Humid conditions come with spring and summer, but you don’t want that high humidity in your house. If your AC fails to control the moisture in the house, you need a repair.
- Odd Noises: Most air conditioners make a little noise when starting or stopping, but unusual sounds like grinding or buzzing could mean a loose part or something more serious.
If you notice any of the above signs or anything else out of the ordinary with your air conditioner, call Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling for an AC tune-up.
We have fantastic specials for our Bordentown, NJ, residents to help save them money!
How to Maintain Your Air Conditioner?
Your central AC system is a complex machine that represents a significant investment. To help your AC maintain efficiency and extend its lifespan to the maximum, follow these tips to keep your system in top shape.
- Change the filter at least once a month.
- Inspect the condensate drain for clogs.
- Check the fins and repair any that are bent.
- Clean the ductwork with a high-powered vacuum.
- Clean the vents and remove any obstructions.
- Call a professional AC contractor for annual maintenance.