Whether you need repairs, maintenance, or a brand new air conditioner, the technicians at Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling have the training and expertise to do the job right the first time. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service to our customers and to offer them custom solutions to fit their needs and budget. The next time you need help with your air conditioner, remember Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling.
Check out our specials to find out how you can save!
When to Call for 24 Hour Air Conditioner Repair?
Having a cooling problem in the middle of summer isn’t fun; however, not all AC problems are created equal. Princeton, NJ, homeowners are often unsure when an AC issue can wait, or when to call for immediate help. Here are some guidelines to help you assess your situation to help you decide what to do next.
Residents here in Princeton rely on their air conditioners for much of the year, so when the system stops putting out cold air, the indoor temperature can increase rapidly during the hottest months. When the air conditioner fails to cool your home, it’s an emergency, and you should call for help, especially if you have young children or older family members living in the house.
If your AC leaks refrigerant or you smell smoke coming from the unit, it’s better to be safe than sorry and call for immediate help.
Whether it’s an emergency or not, Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling is standing by ready to help.
How to Maintain Your AC to Extend Its Life?
Your air conditioner is an expensive investment, which is why it’s in your best interest to maintain it to ensure it runs efficiently and lasts as long as possible. Fortunately, routine maintenance is relatively easy, and below are a few tips to get you started.
- Change the Air Filter: Regularly changing the air filter is the best thing you can do to keep your AC in tip-top shape. A dirty air filter impedes airflow, which makes your air conditioner work harder and reduces its lifespan. Also, clean air filters prevent dust and pathogens from getting into your home.
- Clean the Coils: The air conditioner coils are vital to the system because they help the refrigerant absorb the heat to keep your home cool. However, coils get dirty, which reduces the amount of heat they can absorb, which is why you must clean them regularly.
- Straighten Bent Fins: Every air conditioner has a condenser and evaporator, both of which have fins. Over time, fins get bent, causing insufficient airflow, so it’s a good idea to inspect the fins and straighten any that are bent.
- Inspect the Condensate Drain: The condensate drain allows condensation that builds up in the system to drain out; however, like any other drain, this one too is prone to clogs. Check it once a month and clean it if needed.
- Call an AC Contractor for Maintenance: At Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling, we offer air conditioner tune-up and maintenance services to ensure your system is ready to go when you need it most.
Check out our customer reviews to find out what your neighbors think about our work.
Why Hire Us?
We’re committed to delivering the very best customer experience to the residents of Princeton, NJ, and beyond. Here are just a few of the perks to choosing us for your AC repair:
- On-time arrival
- Fast turnarounds
- Licensed and insured
- A+ BBB rating
- Financing available
- Competitive upfront pricing
- Advanced equipment and technology